- 1-5 performances of works selected from the repertory
- Master Class(es) with Alexandra Beller and members of the company for professional/pre-professional dancers. Open to the public
- Open company rehearsal
- One post performance discussion
- Lecture/demonstrations at local schools
- Symposium about fusion of genres and the collaborative process
- Master Class with Alexandra Beller: Speaking and Moving for Non-Dancers
Residencies are an essential component to the Company's work, providing an opportunity for the company to collaborate with artists from around the world and to share, through the creation of new work, our aesthetic and vision.
Residency packages can be suited to fit the needs of the presenter and can include any of the following:
- Creation of an original work for your company or school
- Technique classes with Alexandra Beller
- Additional classes including Composition, Improvisation, Duet Making, Core Conditioning, and Meditation
- Discussions of various topics including Dance in NYC, Life in a large company, Being a Choreographer, Body image and self image in the dance world, Nutrition and Injury Prevention.
- Workshops at local schools